Business Consultant und Sparring Partner for Managers & Entrepreneurs,
Trainer and Lecturer
- Business Consulting
- Strategic Corporate Development / Business Development
- Goals, Strategy, Structure
- Structured Sales Methods
- Development of Customer specific Workshops, Sales Coaching
- Mentoring for Entrepreneurs & Manager
- Analyses of actual Business Situations
- Entrepreneurial Masterminding
- Leadership & Team Development
- Authentic Leadership
- Team-Structure/-Competencies/-Communication/-Dynamic, Team code of honor
During 25 years in IT-, Solutions & Services and Telecommunications industries within Siemens and affiliates she worked in Management Teams of excellent global executives.
- Leadership: Built and managed international high performance Leadership Teams
- Lead international projects to strategically develop Business Segments, Country Organizations, Marketing & Sales Organizations and Key Accounts; with international cross-functional teams
- Coached country organizations to: Ensure proper Business Planning, implement Sales-Marketing- & Product Strategy, establish new business, utilize customer potential, implement Account Management and apply structured Opportunity Development Methods
- Acquired and managed Key Accounts, Sales Partners and Distributors
- Knowledge Management and Skill-Development for a team of 70 people
Diplom-Betriebswirtin (BA in Business Management), Certified Systemic Consultant & Coach, Certified Mentor (Authentic Leadership), Certified Trainer, Knowledge Manager, Certified Consultant: INSIGHTS Management Development Instruments.
The Diplomatic Council has been granted by the United Nations the highest status that can be achieved for a non-governmental organisation (NGO): the special consultative status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations.